Wild Salmon with Lemon and Dill Sauce – Paleo Style
Healthy Paleo Dinner Recipe with Salmon, Lemon and Dill
What makes this paleo recipe so great?
Wild Salmon with sauce made from lemon and dill is not only tasty, it is also easy and fast to prepare, and let us not forget that wild salmon is rich with protein and Omega-3s. So if you are looking for something that will bring some freshness to your meal plan, and will help you to avoid eating eggs, cottage cheese… for dinner every single day, than I guess you have found new dish for your menu.
- 1 pound wild salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 lemon
- salt (don’t use to much)
- Preheat oven to 400° F (around 200° C).
- Rinse and pat dry salmon with paper towels.
- Sprinkle salmon with pepper and salt.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with lemon zest and dill.
- Oil the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place salmon in baking dish.
- Spread about half of olive oil/lemon zest/dill mixture on top of salmon.
- Put your baking dish with salmon in oven and bake it for about 10 to 15 minutes (depends on how thick your salmon is).
- Add remaining olive oil/lemon zest/dill mixture on top of the salmon.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on top of everything.
- Serve salmon with dill and lemon slices as decoration.
- Enjoy your meal!
I hope this was easy for you as it was for me.
Please share your thoughts about this protein rich paleo dinner recipe in comment section bellow.