Simple Green Smoothie for You to Enjoy Between Meals
Sometimes we just feel like we need something extra between meals and have no idea what. Well for me smoothie is always an option I can count on if nothing else comes up in my mind.
- 1 Green apple
- 1 Pear
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- ½ tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 6-8 Kale leaves (remove woody stems)… spinach can also be a great substitute for kale
- Lemon juice (squeeze one small lemon)
- 1 cup water
- Slice apple and pear to quarters.
- Remove stems and seeds.
- Put everything inside of blender container.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Turn on blender and wait until everything gets smooth.
- Add more water if needed.
PS: You can play around with different greens, fruit, fresh herbs and nuts for more tasty variations.