Quick Full-Body Blaster – HIIT
High Intensity Interval Training – Blast your body away!
Here we go again with another HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). This time I have prepared another simple workout that can be done anytime and anywhere.
I hope you are like me and you are looking for simple way to get a killer workout. HIIT is one of the best ways to hit your body hard in short time, and more you hurt during the workout, bigger the smile after the workout is done.
How much time you need for this one?
All I can say is that depends on how hard are you going to push yourself and how many rounds are you going to last.
- 20 Burpees
- 20 Push-Ups
- 20 Side Lunges (10 each side)
- 30 Bicycle Crunches
- 60 seconds plank
- Don’t slack, perform every exercise with proper form and full range of motion.
- Rest 10-15 seconds between exercises.
- Rest 30-45 seconds between rounds.
- Perform 3-7 rounds (depends on your level of fitness).
Please leave your feedback regarding this routine in comments section below.