Protein Rich Pumpkin Pancakes – Paleo Pancakes
Easy to make Paleo Pancakes recipe
It is breakfast time again and you don’t have a clue what to eat?
Well if that is a case than I might have just right answer for you… it is time for some paleo pancakes.
I’m sure most of you just love pancakes, but many consider pancakes as “bad food” when it comes to healthy lifestyle, but let me calm you down with these words “pancakes can be tasty and healthy at same time”.
As you can see from title we are going to make pumpkin pancakes today and they are not just tasty, they are also protein rich.
Let us now get straight to recipe…
Ingredients for our Paleo Pancakes:
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Take a large bowl and put in eggs, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, almond milk and maple syrup.
- Now whisk all together.
- Take other bowl and put in coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Mix those ingredients together.
- Now slowly add ingredients from second bowl to first bowl and mix until everything is well combined.
- Now heat the pan or skillet over medium-low heat.
- Put some coconut oil in.
- Spoon the mix into the pan (size you wish).
- Use a spoon or something to shape and flatten the mix.
- When one side gets done (golden brown) flip them over to other side.
- Once you get them all done take maple syrup and drizzle it on pancakes.
- Enjoy your breakfast!
Please share your thoughts about this protein rich pumpkin pancakes paleo recipe in comment section bellow.