Lazy Day with another HIIT Workout Routine
Still feeling like you have to burn fat? Try this High Intensity Interval Training workout routine.
Losing fat can really be bothersome and once we get past the holidays all we have left with is fat and nothing else.
For me too much fat is disturbing and I would like to get rid of it as soon as possible, and that is why I love HIIT workout so much. From my personal experience I can tell you that nothing will be as effective as high intensity interval training is, and the best part is that you don’t need to spend hours in gym in order to achieve something, HIIT workouts are short and powerful.
Today I have put together simple HIIT workout routine that is made of 6 exercises:
- Push-Up Rows
- Squat Jumps
- Jumping Lunges
- Reverse Crunches
- High Knees (running in place)
- Perform each exercise with max effort.
- Perform each exercise for 30 seconds.
- Take 10 seconds rest between exercises.
- Take 60 seconds rest between cycles.
- Perform 5-10 cycles (depends on your fitness level).
Please let me know how did you feel after this HIIT workout in comments section below.