Jump & Squeeze Your Abs – HIIT Workout Routine
Burn off your holiday extras with “Jump & Squeeze Your Abs” HIIT Workout Routine
Holidays gave me some “love handles” around my belly and that is why I have decided to do another session of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) today.
I’m not going to spend much time talking about this one, this time I’m just going to jump straight into it.
Today HIIT workout is made of following exercises:
- Jump rope
- Jumping Jacks
- Russian twist
- Work for 60 seconds on each of listed exercises.
- Put maximum effort into performing.
- NO rest between exercises.
- 45 seconds rest between cycles (when you finish all 4 exercises).
- Do 3-5 cycles (depends on your fitness level).
Reminder: As title said jump and squeeze hard your abs.
Please let me know how did you feel after this HIIT workout in comments section below.