Good Morning with Grain Free Banana Almond Pancakes
Tasty way to start your day!
This meal might be extra tasty, but it is low in protein… don’t worry, we can change that in no time.
In order to get more protein from this meal we suggest you to add some sausage, chicken or bacon to this breakfast. In case you don’t feel like adding these would suit you on this fine morning, than maybe you should think about adding some whey protein powder to ingredients list.
- 2 bananas
- 2 egg
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 1-2 Tbs almond butter
- fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, macadamia…)
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Mash bananas and put them in blender container.
- Add coconut flour, eggs, blueberries, almond butter, nuts, salt and blend until everything gets smooth.
- Heat a pan and put in some coconut oil.
- Pour small discs onto the hot pan.
- Flip when batter loses its “stickiness” around the edges.
- Cook other side slowly over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Cool and serve