Gluten Free and Grain Free No Bake Chocolate Cookies – Paleo Cookies Recipe
Enjoy your home made no bake paleo style chocolate cookies – Gluten free and Grain free chocolate cookies recipe
We all love cookies, but sadly they don’t fit into our “healthy lifestyle” diet plan.
What if I would tell you that you can make cookies that will not only be delicious, but they will also be healthy and you can easily find a place for them in your diet plan? If you would like to see how could that be even possible, then I suggest you to keep reading…
Gluten free chocolate cookies are what we are going to make today, and they are not only gluten free, but also grain free, and to make things even better these paleo cookies are not baked, which means you don’t need to turn your oven on. What more could you wish for?
Now let us see what you need and how can you make these gluten and grain free chocolate cookies…
- ½ cup unsweetened and shredded coconut
- ½ cup pecans
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons almond butter (peanut butter can also be used)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 3 ½ tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons cacao butter
- Simmer water.
- Put chocolate chips and cacao butter in bowl and melt them (put bowl over simmering water).
- Whisk in almond butter, honey, coconut oil and cacao powder.
- Chop the pecans in a food processor and add it to mixture.
- Add shredded coconut.
- Mix all ingredients until they are well combined.
- Prepare a sheet for your cookies (lined with parchment paper).
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter/mixture for each cookie onto a cookie sheet.
- When all your cookies are ready put your cookie sheet into refrigerator until cookies harden.
- Enjoy your home made paleo cookies.
I hope this was simple enough and you will enjoy your home made gluten and grain free chocolate cookies.
Please leave your thoughts about Gluten Free and Grain Free No Bake Chocolate Cookies in comments section below.