Egg Muffins Breakfast – Paleo Style
Fast, healthy and protein rich breakfast… Is that even possible?
Often we just don’t have the idea what to make for breakfast anymore. We are tired of eating same thing day after day, and after taking a look inside of our fridge we realize that our options are limited.
What if I could tell you that you can turn old dish into new one?
You will still end up eating same thing, but it will look and feel different.
Today we will turn your eggs and veggies into yummy muffins.
- 12 large eggs (whisked)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 chili pepper (chopped) – this is optional
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Saute onions over medium high heat for about 3 minutes (sauté in olive oil).
- Add all chopped peppers and continue cooking for 3 more minutes.
- Take eggs and whisk them in large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350 F).
- When peppers and onion get done, remove them from heat and let them cool for few minutes.
- Put peppers and onion in bowl with eggs and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle in black pepper and salt.
- Coat a large muffin pan with coconut oil or olive oil spray.
- Fill each muffin cup using a ¼ cup measure.
- Place everything in oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven once muffin tops get fluffy, high and golden brown.
- Serve them (you can have some sauce, guacamole or salsa with these).
- Enjoy your breakfast!
Please share your thoughts about this awesome breakfast in comment section bellow.