Chicken Stir Fry – Paleo Style Breakfast
Some people grab just a coffee in early morning, but I prefer not to. For me beginning of the day is most important thing, and in order to be a champion during the day you need to start your day like a true champion.
Since breakfast is the first meal on my daily schedule I like to make it count. Today I’m starting my day with real champion’s breakfast… meat, nuts and veggies. What else could you wish for?
- 200 grams diced chicken breast (precooked)
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams asparagus (wash and cut to smaller pieces)
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- ½ avocado (sliced)
- ¼ cup slivered almonds (or some other nuts)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (coconut butter or lard are also good)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- ½ cup olives (sliced)
- Put eggs and water together in a small bowl and mix them together.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add red pepper, garlic and asparagus. Saute for about 5 minutes until everything gets slightly tender.
- Now add chicken, olives and eggs.
- Stir all the time until chicken is heated through, eggs are cooked and vegetables are tender.
- If you wish you can season everything with some salt and chili pepper.
- Top with avocado and almonds.
- Enjoy your healthy paleo style breakfast.
Please leave your thoughts about this breakfast in comment section bellow.