Chicken Salad – Paleo Style Dinner
Easy to make and Healthy Paleo Recipe
Dinner time is usually not my favorite because I’m usually already tired from exhausting day and just a thought about spending more time in kitchen and trying to prepare something that is fresh, tasty, good for my body… it is depressing!
Since I like eating freshly prepared food I had to come up with things that I can prepare fast without compromising quality and nutritional value. Salad sounds boring, but salad with some chicken in it… that sounds much better.
Let us now get back to recipe.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pecans
- 1/3 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- Steam chicken breasts or grill them.
- While chicken is getting done you can cut celery and pecans.
- Now chop the chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix them together.
- Serve (this can be dinner for 2).
- Enjoy your meal.
I hope this was simple enough.
Please share your thoughts about this paleo style chicken salad in comment section bellow.