Banana Choco Coco Post Workout Smoothie Recipe
Boost Your Recovery with Banana Chocolate Coconut Post-Workout Smoothie Recipe
Workout is what puts us on right path when it comes to muscle building, but workout alone won’t do much if you forget about nutrition part.
What I’m trying to say here is that you should make sure you have proper pre-workout meal that will fill you with energy and allow you to push harder, stronger and longer. You also need to make sure your post-workout meal is what you need (good carbs/proteins/fats) in order to allow your body to recover faster and get some muscle building going.
Delicious and Healthy Post Workout Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein
- 400 milliliters Coconut Water
- 2 tablespoons Peanut or Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon Hemp seeds
- ½ tablespoon Chia seeds
- ¼ cup Ice
- ½ tablespoon Flax seed meal or Cinnamon (OPTIONAL)
- Put all ingredients inside of blender container.
- Turn on blender and wait until everything gets smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.
Please leave your thoughts about Banana Choco Coco Post Workout Smoothie in comments section below.