Almond & Cranberry Loaf – Paleo Style
Enjoy Delicious and Gluten-Free Cranberry Almond Loaf
Are you wondering if it is even possible to enjoy in healthy and at same time delicious eating?
Simply said: It is possible!
Following recipe is simple to follow, gluten-free and made in paleo style. This time we are going to use almonds because I just love them, but in case you like more some other nuts don’t be afraid to use them. For me almonds taste great, are quite rich in protein and good fats… I could say almonds are superfood in my book.
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy roasted almond butter
- ¼ cup sliced almonds plus some extra to sprinkle on top
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup dried and chopped apricots
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Blanched almond flour for dusting
- Olive oil for greasing
- Put eggs, olive oil and almond butter in large bowl and blend until smooth.
- In other smaller bowl mix salt, baking soda and arrowroot.
- Now mix everything from smaller bowl into large bowl and make sure everything is combined as it should be.
- Fold in cranberries, sliced almonds, seeds and apricots.
- Take a loaf pan and grease it with olive oil and dust it with almond flour.
- Put the mixture from large bowl into loaf pan.
- Bake it in oven at 350° F (180° C) for about 40-50 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan for another hour or more.
- Slice the Almond & Cranberry loaf, serve and enjoy.
There are many ways you can enjoy this awesome loaf (turkey sandwich, some dip sauce…).
Please share your thoughts about this protein rich cranberry almond loaf in comment section bellow.