1 Day Diet Plan by Darious Zienzis
What Darious Zienzis from Croatia Street Workout Federation said about his 1 Day Diet Plan
Could you give us example of your 1 Day Diet Plan?
Answer: I usually have 5 meals a day and the first one is bigger because I prefer to work-out in the morning.
- What I like to eat for breakfast is something like half a bowl of oat meal with fresh apples, oranges, peers and dried fruits (plum, raisins).
- For snack I like to take some nuts and bananas.
- Lunch is made of some meat and beans with rice or potatoes and some salad.
- If I had more than three hours of work-out a day I eat another snack made of some home-made bread with jam.
- Fresh cottage cheese with vegetables for dinner.
Any Food tips you would like to share?
Answer: You eat what you have at home so when you buy food just think about healthy choices then you won’t have any junk food at home to eat and you will be healthier.
What is your favorite Quick and Healthy meal recipe?
Answer: I love salmon, so I will share one of my favorite recipes…
- 200 g skinless salmon fillet
- 1 cup bulgur
- 2 cucumbers
- some parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat the large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the salmon until opaque throughout (about 4 to 6 minutes per side).
- Transfer to a plate and refrigerate until cool (about 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the bulgur with 2 cups boiling water.
- Let stand until tender (about 25 minutes).
- Drain and return it to the bowl.
- Serve everything and enjoy.
What is your opinion about supplements?
Answer: No supplements are needed if you get vitamins and minerals from food you eat.
Don’t forget to check Signature Workout Routine shared by Darious Zienzis.
Please leave your thoughts in comments section bellow.