1 Day Diet Plan by Danny Kavadlo
What did Danny Kavadlo have to say about his 1 Day Diet Plan?
When you see someone who is looking great and being able to do some “awesome” stuff, there are usually few things that come up your mind…
- This DUDE must be working out like crazy!
- Ahhh… he must be on steroids or something!
- His diet plan must be really strict, but regular people can’t afford it!
Well I used to be just like that, but that was when I was 12 years old.
Street workout became quite popular all over the world in last few years and now everyone wants to be like those “super humans” who perform some quite amazing moves and share their videos on YouTube.
What I see in many cases is that people expect to get some magic formula which will put them on same level as those guys are in no-time, but they don’t realize how much dedication and hard work was invested before they achieved that level.
Why did I say all this “unrelated” cr*p?
Because I would like to point out that there is no supplement or any other magical thing that will help you achieve those moves, eat real food and work hard on regular basis… that is what will get you there!
OK, so let us now get back to Danny Kavadlo, who was ready to share his thoughts with us.
Following questions are something many people run into at some point (usually at beginning), but let us now see the answers we got from Danny…
Could you give us example of your 1 Day Diet Plan?
Answer: I don’t really “plan” meals. I don’t measure food or count calories or macronutrients. Rather, I eat real, unprocessed food, lots of fruits and veggies, nuts, lean meat and fish. No supplements, very few grains and sugars.
It’s hard to say exactly what I eat, but a typical day would be something like this:
- Coffee and whole milk
- Fruit (usually apples in the winter, berries in the summer. I go with the seasons.)
- Lunch: Chicken or steak, black beans, greens or salad
- Snacks: More Fruit
- Dinner: Steak, chicken or fish, Brussels sprouts or other green veggies, mushrooms
- Snacks: Peanut butter and bananas
- Water all day
Any Food tips you would like to share?
- Eat more vegetables—the more raw, the better!
- Eat less grains (even foods that claim to be whole grain) and less sugar.
- Don’t eat food with ingredients you cannot identify or pronounce.
- Eat food that was made in a kitchen by a person, not in factory by a corporation.
What is your favorite Quick and Healthy meal recipe?
- Olive oil
- 16 oz. spinach
- Pine nuts
- Black pepper
- Take a deep skillet.
- Heat the 2-3 tablespoons olive oil.
- When hot, add 3-4 cloves crushed garlic.
- Stir as the garlic cooks.
- Add the spinach and lower the heat to a simmer, constantly monitoring and stirring. The spinach will shrink as it cooks.
- After about 1 minute, add a handful of raisins and pine nuts.
- Keep stirring.
- Remove from heat AS SOON as the spinach is cooked to desired consistency. (I personally feel that vegetables are best when they are slightly undercooked. They retain more of their natural character.)
- Add some black pepper and squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
- HELL YEAH!!!
What is your opinion about supplements?
I do not use or endorse the use of any supplements at all. No protein powders, fat burners, multi-vitamins, or extracts whatsoever. The nutrients found in actual food are absorbed by the body through digestion. The nutrients in fake supplements simply get pissed out. I’ve seen people take vitamins but not eat their veggies. I’ve seen people consume fish oil pills but not eat fish. Green powder is not greens and a jar of raspberry ketones is not berries. I believe in eating real food.
Don’t forget to check Workout Routine shared by Danny Kavadlo.
Please leave your thoughts in comments section bellow.
Dont forget to check Kavadlo brothers eBooks!