1 Day Diet Plan by B. Rankin
B. Rankin from Elementz and his 1 Day Diet Plan
This time I had a chance to get some answers from B. Rankin from Elementz workout team which is located in Destin Florida.
Questions were same as usual when it comes to 1 day diet plan, but let us see what Byron Rankin had to say about it…
Could you give us example of your 1 Day Diet Plan?
- A typical day for me starts with black coffee, 2 egg whites & 2 whole eggs. A cup of oatmeal sweetened with Stevia with a handful of blueberries.
- A mid-morning snack is usually almonds & a banana.
- Lunch consists of tuna or chicken breast and a sweet potato.
- Early afternoon snack is a shake made with plain Greek Yogurt, Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, Stevia & Ice blended together.
- Dinner is usually fish & veggies.
- Early evenings I’ll usually have another shake.
- If I get hungry later in the evening I will have some egg whites.
I also try to get a gallon of water a day & will have green tea in the evenings. I take Saturdays off from this eating plan and allow myself a few cheat foods that I don’t eat during the week.
Any Food tips you would like to share?
- I eat a very high protein diet which works well for me.
- I don’t eat any bread and keep my sugar intake low.
- I allow myself one day a week to have the things I’ve been craving during the week but try to keep even that day in moderation.
- Cooking in bulk and having a meal prep day on Sunday will help you stay on track during the week.
What is your favorite Quick and Healthy meal recipe?
One of my favorite easy meals is Crockpot Chicken
- Chicken breasts
- 2 bags of frozen veggies
- 2 cups of water
- Take crock pot.
- Put all the ingredients into crock pot.
- Set it on low temperature.
- Cook for 6-7 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
The chicken comes out really tender and flavors the veggies as it’s cooking.
What is your opinion about supplements?
Answer: I don’t take any supplements at all.
Also check B. Rankin’s Upper Body Workout Routine.
Please leave your thoughts in comments section bellow.